Best Automotive Detailing Products for Interior Leather Care
Have your interior leather surfaces become dull, maybe even dry? To prevent flaking and wrinkling, you may want to establish a regular leather care routine for your vehicle. Otherwise, damaging cracks and stains can wreak havoc.
Clean, revive and soften your leather surfaces with premium leather care solutions from Malco® Automotive. Aged or neglected leather is no match for our high-quality, professional-grade formulas, designed to beautify and protect.
Leather & Plastic Cleaner
Leather & Plastic Cleaner restores like-new appearance to leather, plastic, and vinyl. This unique penetrating formula cleans down to the pores and leaves surfaces clean and film free.
How to use: Check colorfastness by cleaning an inconspicuous area before general cleaning. If color changes, discontinue use immediately. Malco will not be liable for damage caused by the misuse of this product.
- Spray the product onto a cloth or sponge and wipe it onto the surface to be cleaned.
- Dry the surface with a soft cloth to remove excess cleaner and develop a luxurious luster.
Leather Conditioner cleans and conditions all leather surfaces. This non-greasy formula can remove soil from leather and revive tired or hardened leather to its original feel.
How to use: Test on an inconspicuous area first to check for any appearance change.
- Apply directly onto the leather and wipe the surface with a soft, clean cloth. Use a detail brush to lift dust, dirt, and debris from any hard-to-reach areas before applying for seams and trim.
- Add more product to increase the size of the treatment area.
- After complete coverage has been achieved, wipe off any excess material.
EPIC™ Leather Coat
EPIC Leather Coat cleans and protects leather and vinyl surfaces. This unique formula forms a protective barrier that helps resist staining, clothing color transfer, and UV damage. It protects leather and vinyl from liquid spills, allows for easier clean-up of contaminants, and leaves behind a satin finish.
How to use: Check colorfastness by applying it to an inconspicuous area before general use. If color changes, discontinue use immediately. Malco will not be liable for damage caused by the misuse of this product.
- Spray the product onto a microfiber cloth or wax applicator pad and wipe it onto the surface to be cleaned.
- Remove any excess product and allow it to dry completely.
- For maximum effectiveness, allow the product to cure for 24 hours.
No matter which Malco leather care product you choose, cleaning and protecting your leather will make your ride more enjoyable and help maintain the resale value of your car. As a bonus, you can also use the products on leather furniture, shoes, and motorscycle seats, saddle bags, and trim.